MACK Athletics is seeking motivated individuals to join our team. We provide internships with real world applications for students looking to enter the sports industry. Interns will have the opportunity to experience many aspects of working in a growing business based around baseball. MACK Athletics is currently accepting resumes for 2015. Students interested in an internship should email their resume to General Manager Matt Acker
MACK Athletics is the parent corporation to numerous baseball endeavors. Operational locations are in Silverdale Washington, Lacey Washington, Hawaiian Islands and multiple sites in California. MACK Athletics has a West Coast League team (Kitsap BlueJackets), showcase collegiate team (TC Senators), collegiate developmental league (Puget Sound Collegiate League), semi-pro team (West Coast Guns), tournaments, camps, youth-high school leagues, umpire academy, strength & conditioning training, baseball equipment sales and high school-professional showcases (Pacific Showcases & California Instructional League).
The BlueJackets Baseball Club is a professionally operated baseball club in the West Coast League. BlueJacket’s home is in Silverdale Washington. The WCL has teams located across the Pacific Northwest, in Washington, Oregon, and British Columbia. The league is dedicated to providing inexpensive family-friendly entertainment with a competitive level of amateur baseball. The Kitsap BlueJackets will strive to provide their fans, sponsors, business partners, and investors with the very best in competitive baseball and entertainment, including atmosphere, comfort, food & beverage, safety, competition, fun and value.
West Coast Guns play independently against West Coast League, Pacific International League and Puget Sound Collegiate League teams. Their home for the 2015 season is in Silverdale Washington. The team is comprised of graduated players or professionally released players looking to sign with an MLB affiliated or Independent League team.
Guns and BlueJackets operate out of the Kitsap County Fairgrounds Complex in Silverdale Washington.
PSCL Baseball has over 1000 players who participate in its system which includes; Puget Sound Collegiate League, Thurston County Senators, tournaments, camps, youth-high school leagues, umpire academy and strength & conditioning training. The Senators play against West Coast League, Pacific International League and Puget Sound Collegiate League teams. All programs in Lacey are designed around development and training.
PSCL Baseball operates events at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey Washington.
Interns will be based at a location to limit travel. Cross-over opportunities will arise but not required. Lacey and Silverdale are 65 miles from each other. Our goal is to maximize each individuals learning experiences.
What We Are Looking For
Enthusiastic, hard-working, outgoing individual interested in learning and advancing yourself in the word of professional sports. You should have a passion for entertainment, the game of baseball and desire to work behind the scenes of a professionally run sports organization.
Experiences & Responsibilities
We have a positive, fun environment. Our learning experiences and tasks cover many different disciplines. All meshing to make MACK Athletics function smoothly. You will have an opportunity to gain experience in many of the following areas:
BlueJackets/Guns in Silverdale Washington
• Stadium and Game Operations
• Ticket Sales & Service
• Corporate Sales & Service
• Merchandise/Retail Operations
• Media Relations
• Ticket Operations
• Internet and Video Broadcasting
For students interested in: Sports Management, Marketing, PR/Community Relations, Sports Information, Event Management, Journalism, Internet Development, Photography/Video Production and Radio/Video Broadcasting.
PSCL Baseball in Lacey Washington
• Game Operations
• Program Operations
• Merchandise/Retail Operations
• Strength & Conditioning Training
• Event Operations
For students interested in: Sports Management, Athletic Administration, Recreational Services, Marketing, PR/Community Relations, Sports Information, Athletic Training, Strength & Conditioning, Event Management, Law and Business.
• Interns will be selected after a review of their resume. Latest date accepted is March 1. All positions will be filled by end of April.
• It is preferred that you be able to receive school credit or experience in your major but not required.
• We have some positions that earn money. Students with C.S.C.S or A.T certifications. Other qualifications will be evaluated on each individual’s experiences.
• BlueJacket/Guns interns should be in Silverdale no later than May 23rd and will be expected to stay through mid-August.
• PSCL Baseball interns should be in Lacey no later than May 23rd and expected stay until August 1st.
• PSCL Baseball has opportunities throughout the year. Short events over weekends to 6 week sessions. Please email
• We have limited host families or living arraignments in both locations. Earlier acceptance increases the availability of these places.
The fundamental goal of our organization is approach and development. Our staff are trained educators that enjoy teaching. The networks we have created covers the globe.